The Truthforce has worked with a wide variety of institutions, community groups and constituencies in the Phoenix metro area. We offer several levels of nonviolence training programs from brief introductions to in depth two-day workshops and more. We would be happy to work with you to tailor a program that fits your organization's or community's needs.
Maricopa Community Colleges: The Truthforce's first full two-day Kingian Nonviolence training was held at South Mountain Community College in Phoenix. This relationship has continued to blossom as now the Maricopa Community College system is dedicated to bringing nonviolence to it's campuses.
Franciscan Renewal Center: The "CASA" has been a firm supporter of our work over the years, hosting Kingian Nonviolence pioneer Dr. Bernard Lafayette in 2011 while hosting Kingian workshops and other events on an annual basis.
The Truthforce has partnered with the following organizations to bring the methodologies of nonviolence to the Phoenix-metro area:
- Arizona State University Art Museum
- Arizona State University-Center for the Study of Religion and Conflict
- Arizona PBS Eight
- City of Tempe
- First Institutional Baptist Church
- GINA's Team
- The Nonviolence Legacy Project
- Occupy Phoenix
- The Peace Development Fund
- St. Augustine's Episcopal Church
- The Sunlight Alliance
- Tempe Friends Meeting
- United Teams for Restorative Justice
- The University of Rhode Island-Center for Nonviolence and Peace Studies